CHECK OUT THIS WEEKS NEWSLETTER IN THE
‘NEWS BULLETIN’ DROP DOWN MENU
PLEASE COME AND JOIN US THIS COMING SUNDAY THE 9TH OCTOBER FOR THE……….
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
Does God exist? How can anyone believe in religion when science has proved no God is necessary? Is evolution happening today? If there is a loving God, then why do we die?
Want answers? Get them! Creation Ministries International is coming soon (see details below) with answers to these and many other important questions. Come along and listen to Dr John Anderson expose the bankruptcy of evolutionary ideas. You’ll be blown away to see how the supposed ‘scientific evidence for evolution’ is really nothing of the sort.
This is an issue that affects everyone. According to the theory of evolution as taught in schools and universities, there is no need for God – everything made itself. If that’s true, it means there is no spiritual realm – you don’t have a spirit and there is no afterlife. So ‘spirituality’ is just an ‘evolutionary trick of the mind’!
But the Bible gives a very different picture about our origins. And many scientists now recognize that the scientific evidence, when properly understood, confirms the biblical account.
Find out more by contacting Pastor Nobin Shunmugam on 0406 005 818 or 4384 4204.
Date: Sunday 9 October
Venue: Christian Reformed Church Wamberal
14 Dashwood Close, Wamberal
Title: Creation—An Urgent Message
For some years now we have been planning to build a High School in Samasodu Village. This continues our relationship we have had with Samasodu Village over the last twelve years where we have constructed a Rural Health Centre, housing for staff, sanitation and water supply. We have also ran many community programs which have involved over 160 team members participating in 7 separate projects.
Recently land declarations in Samasodu Village were finalised which has enabled us to move to the next stage of planning. To enable the planning to progress a team will travel to Samasodu in November this year. The attached itinerary outlines the specific dates. A limited number of people are able to join the team for this trip. During the project our team will be doing the following;
- Plotting the entire site including building locations where the High School will be built
- Surveying and assessing the viability of water supply to the High School site
- Performing maintenance on existing infrastructure we have installed
- Conducting numerous community meetings and consulting with the village stake holders
Some of the experiences to expect as part of this project include;
- Travel in a third world country where Malaria and other mosquito borne diseases are prevalent
- Extensive travel on ships and small boats to get to our destination (around 60 hours)
- Staying in shared accommodation in the village that is very basic
- Extensive movement through dense jungle for up to 8 hours continuously
- Extreme heat and humidity
- The possibility that you may miss one or several meals
- Working up to 12 hours a day and sometimes more
- Subordinating to the leadership team and their instructions
- Supporting the objectives of the Christian Reformed Churches of Australia and SWIM
If you are interested in being part of the 2016 team then please contact Rod Peet on email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0412058848. The cost of the trip will be $1600 which includes airfares, connections, food, travel insurance and all transport within the Solomon Islands. Team enrolment and final payment is due by the 30 September, 2016. Former team members and new team members are welcome to apply. For information on previous trips please visit https://www.facebook.com/SamasoduMissionTrip2014/
On behalf of the leadership team,
Ph: 0412 058848
Click on the Itineray below.
the editor CRC
We are a church that believes a person is saved by Grace alone, through Faith alone in Christ alone with the only authority for life and faith being Scripture alone.
We have two services on a Sunday with a measured approach to worship for the expressed purpose of honouring and glorifying God in and through our worship, singing a spectrum of music from Psalms and hymns to current contemporary songs.
Browse our site to find out more about who we are. For more information, use the contact page.
Sunday Mornings – 09:30 to 10:30
Sunday Evenings – 17:00 to 18:00
Dashwood Close (Cnr Tumbi Road & Dashwood Close)